I was interviewed by Wellpreneur Online about how I maximise my corporate job and build my wellness business alongside.
As a health coach and full-time marketing executive, I love my job and I now run corporate wellness programs in addition to working with private clients and growing my own online wellness business.
In this interview, I share how I built my wellness business, how I’m able to manage everything with limited time, successfully creating a wellness program at my company, and strategies for making a wellness program compelling to the corporate market.
Would you like to combine growing your wellness business with your day job? Click on the image below to listen.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Strategies for presenting a wellness program to your company in a compelling way
- How and when to reveal your part-time wellness business at your corporate job
- How to merge and leverage your “double life”
- How to delegate tasks so you can build a business while keeping your busy day job
- Resources that will help you keep organized and manage your side business