Heather Mitchell is a Holistic Money Mentor and co-Founder of Finding EQUILIBRIUM.
Combining insights from human behavioural research, emotional intelligence, psychology, quantum physics and portfolio investing, Heather helps clients shrug off unhelpful beliefs and traumas around money to build a life of abundance across the five pillars of the Finding EQUILIBRIUM model.
Heather’s extensive career in both the UK and Australia has included:
• Over 15 years as a quantitative researcher and data analyst working for some of the world’s largest brands
• Personal investing from a very young age covering all financial investment products from stocks and shares to cryptocurrencies
• An average return of over 20% per annum over the past 10 years in her personal portfolio
• Impacting hundreds of people through her Foundations of Financial Freedom programmes
• Qualifications in money management, options trading, NLP, Psych-K, marketing, kinesiology
Heather’s goal is to bring accessibility and joy to the subject of money, being a firm believer that anyone can be an investor, they just need to be pointed in the right direction.
She runs the Foundations of Financial Freedom group mentoring programme.