Navigating the Festive Season from a Wellness Perspective
- to focus on the customer problem
- to put people and culture first
- to never be complacent
- to keep looking ahead and innovating
- To prioritise my own wellbeing and resilience
These basic principles have served me well.
- Try to inspire through your own behaviour and make it look easy
- Focus on upgrading the food and the drink as this will make the biggest difference and is a very personal thing
- Focus on the messaging remembering that people don’t like to be told what to eat and drink
Your Festive Season Food Game Plan
A great product we recommend from Inner Origin, that can flood your body with nutrients over this festive period is SunLove Greens.
Packed with the best quality nutrients, it removes toxicity in your body and also boosts your body’s immune system. In addition, it improves your cellular health, cognitive function, bone strength, heart health and stomach issues, stabilising your blood sugar and aiding fat loss in the process.
How awesome is that??
A versatile product, it can be added to your morning smoothie, or as an afternoon shot.
We met the naturopath creator of the product and she was truly lovely and passionate about the good health that we all have as our birthright.
SunLove Greens is perfect at this time of year as a healthy antidote to any excesses.
Order some for yourself through this link.
To end, here’s a link to a Facebook Live video I did with Personal Trainer and fitness celebrity, Sally Strengf. We covered some great additional tips for navigating the festive period.