Lawrence Mitchell is the Founder of Finding EQUILIBRIUM and the CEO of Wellbeing at Work APAC. His purpose is to make wellbeing a strategic priority for individuals, their families, businesses and communities. Lawrence brings a wealth of knowledge, experience and intuition to all of his coaching clients, gained from a career in the corporate sector in London for many years, then moving to Australia in 2016 where he developed his own business to help clients be the best version of themselves.
The Finding EQUILIBRIUM wellbeing model was initially created by Lawrence in 2012 when he was seeking a holistic approach to life, but couldn’t find one. So he created one himself with influences from positive psychology, cognitive psychology, metaphysics, nutrition, astrology and natural health sciences.
On a professional level, Lawrence’s career has included:
- 4 years as CEO for Wellbeing at Work, APAC Summits that focuses on making wellbeing at work a strategic priority
- 9 years as Chief Marketing Officer for a $1bn knowledge business (RELX Group) that transformed from a magazine publisher to a state-of-the-art data service business.
- 3 years as Chief Customer Officer for a $100m healthy food & hospitality business (SUMO Salad)
- The development of the award-winning RBI Living Well Program and The Shire Wellbeing Festival
- Authoring three books including Success without Stress.
The common thread through all of these seperate professional experiences has been transition, change and transformation. Growing up in the world of publishing helped Lawrence to recognise at an early age that nothing is truly certain, and to survive and thrive you need to take responsibility for your own life experience and control the things you can control starting with what you consume both physically and intellectually.
On a personal level, Lawrence now lives in Sydney, Australia with his partner, Heather and son, Sam. Both of whom are key parts of the Finding EQUILIBRIUM team.