The EQUILIBRIUM Green Juice Recipe
- There was a time when drinking green juice was not a common sight. Back in 2006, the only way I could get my daily green juice was to make my own! Hence I developed my EQUILIBRIUM Green Juice recipe, something I have had almost every day since 2006.
- Today, green juice has become a symbol of health and wellness.
- However, not all green juices are made equal, many are processed and packed with sugars, and don’t provide the flood of nutrients that their green colour indicates
- The EQUILIBRIUM Green Juice is designed to help you set your day up for success.
- Packed with fresh vegetables and fruits, a glass each day will flood your body with nutrients, cleanse your cells and leave you feeling energised and ready for the day ahead.
- For best results, I’d recommend using organic ingredients where possible.
- Wash the juicer immediately after use to prevent the need to scrub off dried ingredients.
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 2 stalks of celery
- Half a medium cucumber
- 50g spinach
- 50g curly kale
- A handful of parsley
- 1cm cube of ginger
- 1-2 green apples (to taste)
Ideally a cold-press juicer
- Wash all the vegetables and fruit
- Chop them into pieces that will fit comfortably into your juicer
- Juice in the order listed
- Find a comfortable chair
Drink your EQUILIBRIUM juice and visualise the nutrients entering your body!