As we approach the end of the year, it’s a time to reflect and look forward to what’s to come next. The great thing about a new year is that you get to start afresh and do it all over again, building on the lessons of the past. Creating a better life.
- What did I do?
- What did I learn?
- What would I do differently if I played the year again
- Living in Sydney all year and now see the world from an Australian lense
- Working 100% in the healthy food & nutrition sector, living my dharma
- Meeting a whole range of different and very interesting people in person and via Skype
- Travelling to every Australian state – including an outstanding trip to Uluru (Ayres Rock) in the red centre
- Travelling to London twice – both pretty intense experiences
- Working with some amazing mentors who have guided me, pushed me and taught me so much
- Attending some fantastic mind-expanding events
- Reading a number of inspiring books
- Moving house to a new part of Sydney
- What’s really important to me?
- Am I doing the work that I really want to do?
- Am I happy and growing as a human being?
- Am I having fun and enjoying my precious time on this earth?
The physical, the mental, the emotional, the time and the connections energy which make up the RAW Energy framework.
We can’t do that alone though. We need to work with mentors and communities to guide us and hold us accountable and unblock the collective energy so that we can achieve way more than we ever thought possible.
Like you, I’ve certainly experienced the full range of emotions this year, which has put my personal resilience and wellbeing toolkit to the test!
The good news is that it works!
And now, to help you build your own personal resilience and wellbeing to not only cope, but thrive in life, I have developed a programme to help you start wherever you are in your life journey.